Christmas is a great time, filled with family, food, friendship, and most importantly presents. To avoid getting things that you don’t really want this year, put together a wish list filled with some of the things you want! Make sure to range the prices and include enough items so that you don’t get duplicates. Today I’m posting my Christmas edition lust list, featuring some things that I’ve got my eye on for this Christmas!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting edit, Sephora
- Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat, Farmers
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, Sephora
- Deborah Lippman Undressed Shades of Nude collection, Sephora
- Velour Lashes Holiday Lash Book, Sephora
- GlamGlow GIFTSEXY Dazzling Hydration Set, Sephora
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick, Sephora
- Simone Jewellery Box, Forever New
- AILEENE Compact Umbrella in Dusky Pink, Ted Baker
- Jessica Lace Trim Robe, Forever New
- Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon EDP, Farmers
- Valentino Rockstud Patent T-Strap Pump, Neiman Marcus
- BIOTIME Oversized Sunglasses, Ted Baker
- Industrial Lamp in Rose Gold, Typo
- 27″ iMac with Retina 5k Display, Harvey Norman
- WD My Passport Portable Hard Drive for Mac, Harvey Norman
I’ve put the things I want the most in bold (just in case you’re looking to see which ones would be the best option)!
I also asked my mom for a new desk chair – mine is so broken that I can’t even sit on it without sliding off anymore!